Grow or Die.
Legitimate, Painful Questions, Often Asked …
- How can we keep from losing ground in a disruptive, quickly changing market?
- And what makes you think that MeizCorp can help?
- Why do we need a coach? We’re already successful and profitable.
- You’re not a professional or an expert in our industry. How in the world can MeizCorp improve our sales?
- We’ve read books and/or hired sales trainers and/or took courses, and frankly heard all the promises, so how is MeizCorp different?
- No one in our firm knows how and/or wants to sell. How could you possibly help?
- Most of our clients are by way of referral. Why do we need you?
- Frankly, I think some of our partners/owners/salespeople may even be intimidated by the process itself.
- Sales are down and the economy is depressed, isn’t this a bad time to be doing this exercise and spending money?
- What do you mean by “selling the invisible?”
- And, also, is there a difference between marketing and selling products – vs. – services?
- How do I go about determining how to purchase, merge, or sell my business?
- Why do I need you if I have a CPA and attorney, i.e. – my trusted advisers?
- How can I make strategic alliance and joint ventures happen for my firm? They never work.
- Why should I invest in what you do vs. just updating my website?
Perplexing questions for sure. If any of this sounds familiar, let’s talk about it so that you can learn about MeizCorp’s unique perspective.